Supernatural Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it real?

+46
michaelapiladas
mark vitto
gjgarsiegenese
Joshuacastaneda
nikko012345
akosisumailzxc
jorven7
aLLyn
jhay01114
aldrinmayo10
Pampams
jhonrey1027
melvinjhay
Ezra Cavanaugh
jimson
ryanchris05
rexetol
ideyidey
renzo.yap96
yobmaz
argieyow
camzy
flylanie
yanadub
Ate A
november
assylla
ayen05
mikee'to
RiannahxD
ninjamoves
dhie-yhan
jetjetpalpal
MugiwaraPirates
Arjay Thumbs
Mrs. Repalda
jaytina
YayaDub
Bruno Dars
Xyn
JosefhAMD123
faptain
Kean
Admin Meann
pudong
Hannah Grace
50 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is it real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it real?

Post by argieyow Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Yes it's real. Very Happy

argieyow

Back to top Go down

Post by melvinjhay Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:52 pm

super natural when i was in collage i will never ever forget that experience

melvinjhay

Back to top Go down

Post by jhonrey1027 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 pm

yes, i can feel it sometimes.

jhonrey1027

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampams Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 pm

These Supernatural is the not unexpected events like miracles,
I believe in God because he keeps to the prayers of people like me Very Happy

Pampams

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrinmayo10 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 pm

i believe in superstitious belief because it is create by our god. Importantly to follow us and make sure our life comfortably against in all bad things that comes in our life.

aldrinmayo10

Back to top Go down

Post by jhay01114 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:55 pm

for me i do believe in god. so i don't believe in super natural .. i cant explain the other extra ordinary that happen in our world. its my belief to not believe on that supernatural .

jhay01114

Back to top Go down

Post by aLLyn Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:59 pm

yes i do believe ,beacause, in science , it is something that can be use by our 5 senses Very Happy

aLLyn

Back to top Go down

Post by jorven7 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:59 pm

But does the supernatural exist?
Do you believe in supernatural powers, spirits, ghosts? And if you do why?

Yes.In my opinion naniniwala ako na may mga elemento na hindi natin nakikita noon pa man may mga katibayan na nasusulat sa ibat ibang libro especially sa bible may mga patunay na doon na hindi natin maipaliwanag.Ikaw naniniwala kaba na mayroon Diyos,,,naniniwala ka pero di mo naman nakikita parang ganito lang yung tanong na ito..ako naniniwala ako kaya lagi natin irepesto yung mga bagay na di natin nakikita......

jorven7

Back to top Go down

Post by jorven7 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:00 pm

But does the supernatural exist?
Do you believe in supernatural powers, spirits, ghosts? And if you do why?

Yes.In my opinion naniniwala ako na may mga elemento na hindi natin nakikita noon pa man may mga katibayan na nasusulat sa ibat ibang libro especially sa bible may mga patunay na doon na hindi natin maipaliwanag.Ikaw naniniwala kaba na mayroon Diyos,,,naniniwala ka pero di mo naman nakikita parang ganito lang yung tanong na ito..ako naniniwala ako kaya lagi natin irepesto yung mga bagay na di natin nakikita......

jorven7

Back to top Go down

Post by akosisumailzxc Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:05 pm

i don`t believe in supernaturals because no one can prove that we got superpowers i will be satisfied if i see it on my own that`s all.

-Shawn Angel

akosisumailzxc

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko012345 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:11 pm

supernatural does not exist because their is no scientific basis...
no i dont believe in ghost because it is only a story...

nikko012345

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshuacastaneda Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:12 pm

yes some of supernatural you said are exist souls, spirits or ghosts
angels ,devils, or demons and miracles I believe before when Jesus Christ has shown innumerable healings and exorcisms , Angels and demons are EXIST and because they are stated in the BIBLE to support , and no because some of supernatural exist you said are not exist like UFO's ,legendary creatures and parapsychology , because there no proofs or scientifically proven that are they true they are humans myths and believes or they are not contented the things they see."See is to believe." BLUFF Very Happy

Joshuacastaneda

Back to top Go down

Post by gjgarsiegenese Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:14 pm

they are not true because some supernatural you said are no longer exist they are myths fairy tale

gjgarsiegenese

Back to top Go down

Post by mark vitto Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:14 pm

YES, because it is everywhere ... we can't feel ,see ,touch,hear them ... and there is a lot of fear when you experience it...

mark vitto

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelapiladas Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:18 pm

yes, i believe that supernatural exist.
I do believe that there is supernatural powers,spirits, ghost; because I believe that there is an Almighty God who created the universe and all in it.

michaelapiladas

Back to top Go down

Post by christian_husay@yahoo.com Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:20 pm

there is no such thing as magic,supernatural; only something thats stil beyond the logic of the observer.

from darkness to light ▲

christian_husay@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jenalyn Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:23 pm

yes, because when my brother died last year the wife of my brother started experiencing different things according her. Dahil dalawang palapag ung bahay nila dati, pag nasa baba daw sya she would hear something like may nag ta type keyboard sa computer nila sa taas. minsan nman daw may lumalagabog sa taas na akala mo may nalaglag pero pag tingin nya wla nman.

jenalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ruberto Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:41 pm

I believe !! =D in the first place why the word "supernatural" is created if these things don't really exist.? Wink

ruberto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Grace Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 am

jimson wrote:MAM DO YOU BELIEVE IN SUPERNATURAL? WHY

I do believe in supernatural things like miracles and GOD. Because God created us in a supernatural way and although we do not see HIM, we believe that HE exists.
Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace
Admin

https://supernatural.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Grace Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:47 am

ideyidey wrote:Do you believe in Aliens or Extraterrestrials?

No - Aliens are just part of science fiction.
Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by faptain Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:52 am

I believe in the possibility that there are other life forms inhabiting corners of the universe other than our little patch of earth. I am not saying that this life might be intelligent life or even life on a scale as we know it - it might be bacterial level or in a state which we cannot in our current knowledge imagine. And then again maybe there are other vastly more 'advanced' (or maybe 'civilized' is a better way to put it) life forms out there that we no nothing about.

faptain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Grace Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:54 am

faptain wrote:

I believe in the possibility that there are other life forms inhabiting corners of the universe other than our little patch of earth. I am not saying that this life might be intelligent life or even life on a scale as we know it - it might be bacterial level or in a state which we cannot in our current knowledge imagine. And then again maybe there are other vastly more 'advanced' (or maybe 'civilized' is a better way to put it) life forms out there that we no nothing about.

If aliens do exist, what proof will we believe?
Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by faptain Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:00 am

If aliens do exist, what proof will we believe?

We have many evidence that will prove us that Aliens do exist. like, ancient evidence.. It’s easy enough to write off much recent phenomena, quoting anything from wayward weather balloons to the perpetuation of the legend and UFO sightings in pop culture providing a cohesive image of extra terrestrials for eye witnesses to draw on should someone cry alien. But what’s slightly harder to dismiss is the ancient evidence (i.e. pre the National Enquirer). Enter the ‘The Madonna with Saint Giovannino’, otherwise known as the UFO painting.

Is it real? - Page 3 The-madonna-with-saint-giovannino

faptain

Back to top Go down

Post by faptain Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:03 am

Another evidences are:

Statistical data

Back in 1961, astronomer Frank Drake devised an equation by which he could estimate the likelihood of the existence of alien life, taking into account a number of factors including the average number of planets able to support life and the fraction that could go on to support intelligent life. This was then implemented in 2001. The result: statistically, hundreds of thousands of such planets should technically exist.

Unsolved sightings

There are more registered sightings of UFOs than there is the word count here to deal with them and the majority of the time, there’s a thorough debunking accompanying them. But throughout history there have been a number that have been harder to explain away, from the to 1853 sighting by a number of students and professors at the Tennessee College campus, to the oft quoted Stephenville Lights case from 2008, with over 200 witnesses spotting the UFO including three policemen who remained anonymous. Consider these compelling cases unsolved.

Astronauts’ claims

If you’re going to believe any reports of UFOs, you might as well trust those coming from the men who have actually been to space (who usually also come with all their teeth and a P.H.D.). The list of those who have made claims of sightings includes Edgar Mitchell, Cady Coleman and Dr. Brian O’Leary, many also referencing government knowledge of alien existence and cover-ups. Buzz Aldrin has also spoken of his own experience on board the Apollo 11 when they saw something flying alongside them. At first they thought it was the final stage of the detached rocket, until mission control confirmed it was 6000 miles away from them…

faptain

Back to top Go down

Post by assylla Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:07 am

Do you believe in Aliens or Extraterrestrials?

A top scientist has claimed "we are not alone" and suggested aliens look just like humans.

Biologist Simon Conway Morris, an expert in evolution at the University of Cambridge, said the chances of alien life evolving elsewhere in the universe are "pretty high".

assylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum